The following are resources to help cope with pain and improve general wellness. Some of you may be experiencing anxiety related to the uncertainty of COVID-19. Others may be feeling depression secondary to social distancing. Below, you will find helpful, vetted, information related to reducing pain and promoting physical and mental wellness.
Current research indicates Medical Hemp CBD can be an effective alternative or adjunct therapy for pain management, anxiety, and insomnia.
As we deal with the COVID-19 Pandemic Medical Hemp could also be useful in helping patients manage the daily stresses that the rapidly changing situation is causing.
We have partnered with Cohort Clinical Sciences to provide our patients vetted and safe products. Cohort provides a formulary of professional-grade Hemp-derived products from Physicians Grade + Med & Kat’s Naturals delivered directly to your home and only available through their Practitioner network.
As a network partner we receive a full report when you place an order we will use this information to track and guide your CBD Care Plan. See below for more information and feel free to call the practice if you have questions.
- Product strengths range from 300 – 10,000 mg of CBD
- CBD oils from Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp including Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum and THC-free CBD Isolate
- Specific products contain additional terpenes, flavonoids and other natural botanicals
- Product formulations include tinctures, capsules, creams, and a roll-on
Join our Cohort by Entering Cohort Key
At Alaska Center for Pain Relief, we take a holistic approach to healthcare. To that end, we’re excited to announce that we are now offering NeuroFlow to our patients. NeuroFlow is a patient-friendly, secure phone application built to support and reward those living with pain by providing a resource for their overall wellness. With NeuroFlow, you’ll be able to:
- Complete evidence-based mindfulness, relaxation, and self-care activities right from your mobile device
- Track your mood, sleep quality, and pain symptoms over time
- Earn real-world rewards for engaging in your mental health (redeemable at select retailers like Amazon, Whole Foods, and more
Understanding and improving how we think, feel, and act allows us to thrive and can help improve overall quality of life. NeuroFlow will work directly with your provider to support you on your entire journey towards physical and mental wellness. Ask how you can use NeuroFlow today!